Now for context, there’s an effort by Bosch and Mo to learn how people use the guide in their design process. This survey was launched this week, hopefully lots of people fill it out. And there will be 1-1 follow-up chats with people willing to share more (more on this on the community call recording
). Should be interesting…
A bigger thing I finally got to is cleaning up the UI Kit
). Don’t know what took this long, but it means a lot of deleting, combining and refining, which is never fun and always bears the risk of breaking links or removing things other people find useful or rely on. But the kit will be leaner, more focused, and easier to navigate afterwards. Will still take a bit more time to wrap it all up, but felt good to get this started.
Mo and I are continuing our accessibility tests. She continued with Phoenix and I did two quicker tests on Zeus (Figma
) and Blockstream Green (Figma
). Starting to see patterns on common problems, and it seems like the teams are really happy that someone takes the time to test and report these things. These are not fancy design or cutting-edge tech problems, but hopefully doing this will end up making life a little easier for people with accessibility needs.